Industry: Automotive & IT Software
Salary range: 3,000 to 5,000 Euro / Mo
Analytic Company GmbH is a very innovative and internationally active company. With our high competence in the field of market price analysis for the automotive industry, we are one of the leading companies worldwide. Our know-how is the basis for the development of a unique system for market-driven automotive pricing.
Our central office is in Hamburg with a beautiful view of the Elbe River and the Hamburg harbour. We offer good conditions to realize your professional ideas, especially if you enjoy using innovative technologies. Our goal is to significantly improve important industries in regard to their market price transparency and this worldwide by developing state-of-the-art analysis software.
You are looking for a new professional challenge
- in the department of our HR (human resources)
- as well as external company representation and CI-design
- and eventually also support in high-end customer care
- Working in our HR department, starting with international recruiting, personnel recruitment, personnel introduction when new team members enter our company etc.
- You will be responsible for the organisation and support of the recruiting and onboarding process
- Your tasks also include the decision of personnel inquiries, special agreements, maternity protection, parental leave, etc.
- You receive and analyse statistics and personnel evaluations and make decisions about personnel performance and developments.
- You support the external appearance and image of the company in the recruiting process with applicants.
- You may also support the external appearance and image of the company by your support in high-end customer meetings (e.g. enrich our team in external company presentations in front of big car manufacturers).
- Good representative appearance
- Open personality, communicative, service-oriented, able to work under pressure, committed
- Sensitivity and good human empathy for good personal care
- Curiosity for an interested and appreciative communication
- Favourable would be experience in human resources
- Software affinity for MS-Office applications
- English communication must be possible, as we are an international team for international customers
- Favourable would be German communication, but not a must
- Organizational skills for a workplace characterized by a variety of tasks
- Readiness to deal with changing requirements
- Ability to meet demanding tasks and new challenges
- Eastern European origin or language skills are an advantage (some of our employees also come from this region)
- Experience with design and style to improve / modernize our corporate CI
What we offer:
- A permanent job position with a long term contract
- Flat hierarchy with short decision paths, direct reporting structure to management
- Employment in the very innovative IT industry
- Exciting, mathematical and IT-oriented environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- A central and beautiful office with a magnificent view of the Elbe and the port of Hamburg
- Health promotion to keep you fit
- Free of charge: snacks, water, soft drinks, fruit and vegetables, coffee and tea
Interested in prospects? Then we look forward to getting to know you! We are happy to service you and look forward to receiving your complete application documents at: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +49 40 398046-10. For applicants from non-EU countries, please note the following: Please enclose a copy of your work and residence permit for Germany / EU, otherwise we will not be able to consider your application.
To learn more about Analytic Company, visit www.analytic-company.com.